Attendees: Lorraine DiGeronimo, Muffy White, Jenn DeMarrais, Lori Ingram, Ashley Engelbrecht, Jaimee Murphy, Kaili Williamson, Kim Shonbeck, Dianne Drew, Dave Hardy, Stephanie Quail
Meeting start: 2:35 PM
Welcome and Introductions:
- We would like to welcome our new Para’s, Jaimee Murphy (3rd grade) and Ashley Engelbrecht (4th grade).
Treasurer’s Report: (from our treasurer, Lori Ingram)
- CSSA Financial report 09/29/2022
- Balance in checking account as of 09/02/2022 $1,167.78
- Anticipated income from dues 165.00
- Anticipated expenses: Golf tournament -150.00
- K. Stohr award – 25.00
- Anticipated balance $1,157.78
- NEA Dues 2022/2023
- Payroll deductions = 18 pay periods beginning 10/28
- 1st year membership $295.23 $16.41 per
- 2nd year membership $316.82 $17.61 per
- Regular membership $338.41 $18.81 per
- Chesterfield dues $15.00 – paid directly to CSSA
- We have 11 current memberships. We have updated contact information.
- Union Dues
- EFT and Payroll deductions
- Payroll deduction forms yearly (see Lori)
- Check/cash to Lori for local dues – under Treasurer’s Report
- Executime and Frontline procedures – Please put in absences one at a time, this makes it easier for a sub to pick up one day instead of taking all days.
- Subbing for teachers – You will get your pay plus sub pay, if you agree to sub. You are allowed to decline and say NO.
- Blizzard bag days – Be sure to check with classroom teachers to see what their plans are (if online or packets sent home, scheduling, etc.).
- Update life insurance beneficiary ($1,000) –
- 403B, You can sign up on the SAU 29 website. (3% match up to $1,000)
- NEA Conference – Professional Development Day, check with classroom teachers to see if they would prefer a sub that day.
- Executime for NEA Conf: Complete as per Darlene’s instructions with NEA Conference in note section.
- Parent Conference days: December 2nd & March 24th.
- Negotiations begin shortly: Membership input – Perhaps getting paid for 2 hour delays, making sure we have a reasonable lunch time, and sub pay when filling in hourly.
Meeting Adjourned: 3:20 PM