CHESTERFIELD 2021-2022 PARAEDUCATOR SCHEDULED WORK DAYS
***Sharyn has designated the following days which paras will be expected to work during the 2021-2022 school year.
EARLY RELEASE DAYS: ALL PARAS WILL BE EXPECTED TO WORK ALL OF THE EARLY RELEASE DAYS FOR A FULL 7 HOURS EACH DAY.
- 1st Early Release – Tuesday, January 25th
- 2nd Early Release – Thursday, March 24th
- 3rd Early Release – Friday, May 27th
MAXIMUM 6 WORKSHOP DAYS (6 days x 7 hours = 42 hours maximum):
- 1st workshop – Monday, August 30th
- 2nd workshop – Tuesday, August 31st
- 3rd workshop – Friday, October 8th (NEA-NH Fall Conference)
- 4th workshop – Monday, November 2nd (SAU29 District-wide workshop)
- 5th workshop – Friday, December 3rd (hoping to book Emily Daniels)
6th workshop – Paras’ Choice: Each para will have 7 hours of workshop time that they can use/float for any trainings that come up throughout the year such as: Tech trainings, Seizure or Epi-pen training, Active Shooter training, seminars/trainings that you attend at night or on a weekend, etc.
**(NOTE: The online portion of your first aid/CPR training will be taken from this workshop day. You will have whatever hours remain.)
**PARAS WILL NOT BE WORKING THE 2nd PARENT CONFERENCE DAY:
- Friday, March 25